Andrew loves, loves listening to the music and is not shy when it comes to busting a move. Katy Perry’s “California Girls” is one of his favorites, much to his father’s dismay. And, of course, he’s listening to friends at school talk about things and so, one day, at the lake he asked if we could listen to “Justin Beaver” (yes, you read that right). My sister and I nearly died.
When we go shopping, Andrew asks if we can stop by the card section so he can listen to the musical cards. Tonight we stopped at Kroger to get a flower for his teacher’s birthday and we also stopped to get a card. Just in time, I captured a bit of Andrew’s talent.
I have laughed so hard each time I have watched this. Hopefully it will bring a giggle to your day too! (As a side note, I did NOTHING to provoke this… he eased his way into his dancing with some hip sways, which I captured, and then busted out with this.)
Becky
17 comments:
Haha, I LOVE it! Boy, he sure does have some moves! I crack up everytime in the boat or car when he starts dancing to the music.
Work. it. Andrew. :)
Just like Momma! lol
Well if you like to Move It, Move It, then do it, do it Andrew! :-)
Hysterical! I love it!
Myra
Gotta love it. Thanks for the laugh this morning.
Melissa
Love it!
That was great!
Heehee! Love it!!
Awesome, one to save for rehearsal dinner night in 25 years.
Oh too funny! I love it love it love it... tell Andrew that he needs to come see the big boys in Hawaii.... think Daddy would spring for a trip?
Very Funny!
Joy
Way to go Andrew! Can't wait to show Grandpa.
That is HILARIOUS!! OMG!
Okay, that is great! I hope you send this video to Funniest Home Videos! Too cute!
oh my gosh -- I really needed a laugh and this did it! I'm sure Hallmark would love to see the effects of their cards!
Thanks so much for sharing,
Laura
This is so funny!
Post a Comment