- The Wilsons received their referral! They are going to the same region as us, so this should be exciting to watch (also means that there is an ounce of movement!)
- Laura and Andres are finally home from Colombia with their son Mateo!
- Still no accreditation and not really any rumors on FRUA, which is never a good thing.
- Alex's football team made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs and then lost a tough game to a good team. He was ready for it to be over, but was disappointed that they didn't make it to the Georgia Dome for the semi-finals. That was Friday night. Saturday he was at the swim meet. Yea... we don't waste time around here. :-)
- Alex swam GREAT at the swim meet. Beat his last years times... I'm so proud!
- Work is work. Had 2 days worth of meetings that really wiped me out. Also had our Holiday Dinner last night so that was exhausting!
- The Christmas tree is decorated and it's become Callie, the kittens, favorite thing to "play with". She likes to climb onto our entertainment unit and dive into the tree. I'm totally not kidding. We come home at the end of the day and find bows and Christmas balls missing from the oddest part of the tree. Last night we came home to a gaping hole in the tree (it's artificial) - she had unhooked 4 sets of branches. Gotta love it!
- I've got most of Alex's Christmas shopping done. Still need to (need to interject - Keith just picked Callie out from the middle of the tree again. I can't help but to laugh out loud) Anyhoo... still need to shop for Keith.
- Can you believe I asked for a can opener for Christmas? How boring am I? Oh, and the Black and Decker Scumbuster. See what I do with my spare time? :-)
Alrighty... night night for me!
Edited to Add: Yep - my header is a disaster, but I'm too tired to figure out why it's blurry. I'm trying to wade my way through HTML on not enough sleep. Y'all get the jist of what it's supposed to look like through the blur :-)
Becky
11 comments:
Becky,
I am really happy to see you back! It was hard to see you frustrated and sad. The week is almost over, so just wait a little until the weekend to recharge your energies with a power nap!
Take care
Sinziana
Hi!! Come over tonight if you can. Or wait until Saturday if you can make it then.
Sounds like you have been busy! I am hoping I can get some decorations up this weekend with my parents here. Otherwise they might never get up!!
I like the change in your blog. Great Christmas theme. A little added holiday cheer during the wait. Good idea. Don't worry about it being blurry. I know how you feel on trying to fix your blog while tired. I tried and tried to get In My Arms added and finally gave up.
Callie is hilarious. That is too funny and I'm sure a sight to see.
As for the real estate adventure, I would love to give advice. The only thing Norman and I have learned is that we have exceptionally bad luck when it comes to real estate!
Yeah Alex. Great year in football and looks like a busy winter swimming. No wonder you don't get any rest!
Love that Callie is diving into the holiday spirit! HA! I don't know how you keep up between football, swim meets, job etc. Glad to hear of movement in Kras!
You are toooooo funny! Your kitty sounds hilarious - that's a great distracting in itself!
I know you're so frustrated with the whole accreditation thing but just knowing that your region and agency are moving in Russia is a huge thing.
Keeping busy is a good thing too - it will make the time pass quicker!
congrats Alex
Ha! You always make me laugh :)
I like your blog heading picture! I loved seeing the Christmas theme when I opened your blog today!
Sounds like Alex is doing great, and congrats to you for getting his shopping done!
I have to admit I asked for spa treatments for Christmas! I'm due for some "me" time! :)
Becky -
I'm glad that you are back! Missed your posts! I liked the title of your blog ... Tis' the season to find our little peanut that is too cute!
MJ
It looks really cool and I'm glad to hear an update on what is going on with you and your family! Your cat sure has a strange way of enjoying the holidays, huh?! Merry Christmas!
Becky-
The picture of you, Keith and Alex is so cute! I don't know if I missed it last time I checked your blog but I just thought that it was a great family picture! I hope that everything is going well for the holidays! As well as can be expected w/ out your referral. You're in my prayers! Have a great weekend! Mandy
Love the picture of y'all -- your hair has gotten long! -- and your header is cute! That CAT sounds HILARIOUS. Never a dull moment! :)
Post a Comment