I'm a superstitious person. It's actually quite annoying. I refuse to buy anything for the peanut until right before trip one (clothes and toys only) and no furniture or decorating until between trips one and two. Those are the rules and I'm sticking to them. Kinda.
Mandy's best friend Alisha (hi Alisha!!), her husband and her baby are coming to visit in about a month from New York. Wellllllll... they just happen to need a pack and play and a high chair. Time to take one for the team, right?? I'll have to give in to my superstitions and buy them - for her to use of course. Not because I'll need them anyway. Nope. Not at all. And since I'm buying them for a specific purpose (totally NOT for the peanut) then I'm not breaking my rules, right? Right. This is just like chocolate being part of the food pyramid. Just let me run with it, okay?
So, I've ordered Consumer Reports Baby Book and Baby Bargains and will be picking out what I want (for Alisha to use, of course). Any recommendations/suggestions are absolutely welcomed!
3 comments:
Mandy's friends child definelty needs to have a Graco Healthy Care High chair (tray comes off and can be put in dishwasher!! great for pasta night! Or a similar chair with VINYL cushions- you would be out of your mind to buy cloth, although they are beautiful to look at in the store) I have plenty of opinions on "baby gear"- you should have just called me instead of Consumer Reports! :)
xoxoxo
Shan
You can always say the pack & play is for a dog if one comes along you can't resist!
You are precious!
Oh I am the anonymous one...Shyra
Post a Comment