Tomorrow is notary day part one! The following documents are DONE and ready to be notarized and then apostilled:
2 Power of Attorneys
2 Questionnaires of the Candidates to Adopt
2 Petitions to Adopt
1 Medical Report
1 Copy of the Drs License
1 Copy of the State Adoption Laws
2 Finacial Statements
2 Embassy Registration Letters
2 Post Adoption Letters
2 Home Studies
2 Home Study Agency Licenses
2 Post Adoption Letters from the Home Study agency
2 Recommendation letters from Home Study agency
1 Home Study Licensing Letter
2 Police Reports
2 Employer Letters
2 Marriage Certificates
3 Passport copies
For a total of................................ 33 documents!! Yahooooooo!!!!!!
Still waiting on: 1 Medical report, 1 Statement of Legal Residence, 1 Divorce Decree and 1 USCIS Approval
We're getting there folks! Keith and I sat down and signed these tonight. Despite a few typos and an entire cup of water spilling (which thankfully missed my documents), we got it all done! I have corny pictures of us signing the papers but I'll save those for my scrapbooks and spare you. :-)
6 comments:
Whooo hoooo!! Its an awesome feeling to have documents in hand ready to be apostilled.
If you go to get the apostilling done today, try to get there by 11 am. Its an even better feeling to have the documents with the official paperwork attached. Hopefully yours will go more smoothly than mine did. It sounds like you will be using the same notary for most everything so that helps.
Oooo, I love the new layout!! Especially since I am so bad @ geography. (I guess we both know that b/c of my years of summer school for history ;-) )
Glad K. got the paperwork signed...that is so exciting!
Getting closer! Don't forget, you need to come over this weekend to help me put that stuff together. It's making me itch, sitting in the bog and all.
Love ya!
Wow!! Doesn't it feel great to get those documents out of the way? Each step is one step closer to your new child! Congrats.
Congrats on getting those papers done. I know what a wonderful feeling it is!!
I thought about commenting on your other post, but I decided to do it here. I love the new look - it's really cute! Yeah...I probably need to do the same thing -- I've had 16,000 hits now -- and my blog has looked THE SAME since about 2 weeks after I started it! Oh well... :)
Yeah! Sounds like things are moving for ya sweetie pie.. Love the new layout.. Each time it changes we will all know there is laundry, dusting and vacuuming to do at Casa de Mixon. LOL
YEA!!! You're getting CLOSER!!!
Post a Comment