A few random things I wanted to jot down while they were in my brain (cause we all know that it fills to maximum capacity quite quickly).
Said at the dining room table: "Andrew. We do NOT take our peetkah out at the table." (I'm so not kidding)
A wise guy: Mandy was taking Andrew to school one day while we were out of town. Mandy went the wrong way and Andrew quickly said "Aunt Mandy where are you going? This is the wrong way!" Aunt Mandy says "Your mommy didn't tell me which way to turn." Andrew says "Don't worry about mommy. You just need to worry about yourself."
A favorite phrase: "If you say so, mom".
A favorite phrase learned from Donald Duck on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: "Ahhh... NUTS!" and "What's the big idea?"
A goose egg: Andrew and Keith were messing around during our walk last night. Keith went to set Andrew down after a tickle-fest and Andrew decided to not put his feet down. WACK! His head hit the concrete, I almost threw up and he started crying. No concussion, just a big ol' goose egg!
Callie: Remember Callie the cat? She's nuts. Well, she and Andrew do NOT like each other. Wherever Callie is, Andrew wants to be. Whatever Andrew has, Callie wants. One night, we noticed a ton of Andrew's stuffed animals under the kitchen table. I asked Andrew if he brought them down, he said yes. Fast forward 4 hours, Andrew is fast asleep and here comes Callie walking across the living room with a stuffed animal in her mouth. Turns out, after Andrew is asleep, Callie goes upstairs and steals all of his stuffed animals and brings them downstairs - night after night. :-)
College Tours: We only made it to 2 out of 3 schools and Alex loved UVA (shocker!). I'll write a more detailed post on this later. You realize how out of shape you are when you walk around college campuses!!!
And that, my friends, is it for the night! Need to go do some work now!
Have a great week!
Becky
9 comments:
Yay about UVA!... my sister's husband works for them.
I laughed about Callie the cat taking the stuffed animals one by one. That was sooo funny! I'm still chuckling just picturing it! LOL!
Glad your back!
We used to live in the Norfolk area. UVA is a fabulous school - great business school too!
Love the random discussions. Very funny!
Myra
Boo Hiss UVA.... remind him about Vandy! :)
Those tidbits are just TOOO funny. I enjoyed a good laugh - thank you very much! I have no commemt on the colleges, being a foreigner 'n all!
Andrew is so funny! I am a long time reader and as a UVA Alum had to comment to say Go Hoos! I hope it works out for Alex if it turns out to be his top choice.
Hysterical! Thanks for a great laugh on Monday (minus the goose egg part!!)
Andrew is so funny!
Hi Becky,
The things that little guy says just crack me up!
That is really funny about your cat and Andrew!
Hope you're having a great week...
Teresa
I want to know how Aunt Mandy did not wreck the car...toooo funny! :)
Post a Comment