Who is that calling "Mommmmmyyyyyy?" Hmmmm... No one?
Did I just hear someone ask "Where is (insert anything here)?" I don't think so!!
I am home. Alone. In my house. For 4 hours. Silence. I forgot what this was like!
Thanks to Aunt Mandy, Andrew is spending a few days with her. Alex is working and Keith is at a client site. And I'm.... ALONE!
We leave tomorrow for a whirlwind tour. We'll be in and out of the great state of VA in 24 hours. We were originally scheduled to take Alex to visit schools over a 5 day period but... well, life happened! Instead, we're flying into Richmond, visiting the College of William and Mary, heading to Charlottesville to visit University of Virginia and then head to James Madison University. After that we head back to Richmond, hop on a plane and come back to Atlanta!
TTFN!
Becky
P.S. THANK YOU to all of you that commented on my last blog post or sent me emails. I'll have you know that the drop off mornings have gotten progressively worse. I have so many good ideas on how to make this week a better week and so I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
12 comments:
So very, very envious of your alone time! Have a safe, fun trip to VA!
Even the best mommys in the world (like you) need some alone time. Hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great tour of the universities and enjoy the more grown-up time! Sorry the drop-offs continued to be awful - I know how heart-wrenching that can be.
Wow...thats a lot in 24 hours. Take video (otherwise you may not remember whats on each campus!)
Hope this week is better.
Have fun in VA! Tell Alex that we still want him to come to Vandy!
Alone time is a wonderful thing...enjoy it and have a wonderful trip to VA.
Ahh - jealous of the silence!!
Enjoy your trip - I'm sorry we won't get to at least meet up for dinner, but I'll see you soon!
Yay! Alone time! Love it! I need some too....
Have a great trip to Virginia!
I'm sure you enjoyed that small amount of time to yourself and hope you got some rest! Have fun with the whirlwind tour of colleges! I hope it goes well!
Hope you guys are having fun and getting lots accomplished!!!! And I pray that Andrew will drop off easily soon! It's hard, I know. My guys have gone through that on multiple occasions- perfectly fine one day and then a nightmare for a while, and just as quickly, they're back to "normal." Praying for you!
That is such a great idea to visit his college 'top picks' before committing. It is a huge investment and one that needs to be made 'eyes wide open'. I can't believe how many kids (up here in AK) make college decisions/commitments without ever setting a foot on campus. It'd be like buying a house sight unseen.
Hi Becky,
Hope you are having a great time in VA! Looking at colleges will be so much fun.
I hope this week is better for you and Andrew - I am sure it will get better! Hang in there!
Take care...Teresa
Post a Comment