Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mobile Pics

I finally copied all 300+ pictures off of my cell phone and decided to post some of them here.  I need to convert some video too because I have some funny stuff!  Enjoy the randomness below!

IMAG0131  IMAG0115

Dressed as a cowboy for the 100th day of school rodeo;  Out main roads after a week long ice/snow storm we had in January (a rarity in the south!)

IMAG0097  IMAG0204

All decked out for the Homecoming football game;  Boo Boos after running face first into a badminton net!

IMAG0002  IMAG0191

Letter “M” week.  Draw a picture of your Mom.  Do you think I might have yelled a bit that week which is why my mouth is wide open?;  Skipper exploring the creek/trails in our neighborhood.

IMAG0219  IMAG0140

Skipper’s first boat ride; Keith’s birthday (complete with a handmade birthday crown)

IMAG0275  IMAG0274

Fourth of July sparkers and ice cream sundaes!

IMAG0206  IMAG0207  

Mom’s Day at school!  They had a fashion show where the kids dressed up in grown-up clothes.  Andrew has on Keith’s shirt, tie and shoes.  He escorted a girl down the aisle while they read facts about each of the mom’s.  The other picture is a portrait Andrew painted of me.  Nice, huh?  Grey hair, already??  He did say that I weighed 36 pounds in the questionnaire so all is forgiven.

IMAG0177

No words needed.

Have a great day!

Becky

9 comments:

Aunt said...

The last pic is my favorite!

Aunt Mandy said...

The last pic is my favorite!

Tiger & Kar said...

HA!!!!!! That last pic is exactly what Nomr & I needed to make our 10+ hr ride back home today a little more enjoyable! Didja hear me snort all the way up here in Raleigh? :-)

Jenny and Randy said...

The pictures my kids draw of us look the same as Andrew's -- all head and limbs, no torso. Not sure what that means. ;) But he sure gave you some pretty eyes in the painting!

Mama Fish said...

Becky! That is hysterical! I love the picture he drew of you...with the open mouth! That would be me!

Anonymous said...

Oh Becky, I am so over the moon excited for you!!! I feel so bad I haven't been keeping up with blogs much this year, but am so ecstatic for you about the news of your newest adoption!!!
I love the pictures of Andrew - He is so big and your new little one is just soooooooo cute too!!!!
I hope you're having a great summer...
All the Best!!!...Teresa

Barb said...

The drawing of you is awesome, but the last photo is, by far, the BEST!

Jane and Jim said...

OMG! That last picture is PRICELESS!!! Save it for his graduation video! Sooo funny!

Lisa said...

I'm finally back online (network adaptor croaked) and I get high heels and a toilet shot. I love this place!!!!