A big THANK YOU to Susan for giving me the Blogger Flame of Fortitude Award! What is this prestigious award you ask? Well.... here is the description:You are receiving this honor because you have embodied perseverance in the face of difficulty and shared the journey of your experiences with others proving that a single voice can both be a light of support and a source or humor for those in the midst of their struggle. You are acknowledged here today for allowing others to share in your personal story and providing camaraderie through the power of your words.
I am so honored and I really do hope that I have helped at least one person out there in blogland somehow, someway! I can honestly say that blogging my thoughts, feelings, the chaos in my life and every day happenings is what keeps me going through this adoption process. I have made so many great friends and have followed some many blogs - laughing, crying and, in the end, being so darn excited for those that have made it through this daunting process. It helps to know you're not the only one going through this!
While there are so many special people in the adoption world, there are two people that gave me the courage to begin our adoption and the strength to keep going with it. They have been given the greatest gift of all - two precious little boys. So, without further ado, I'm awarding Melissa and Adrienne the Blogger Flame of Fortitude Award. Thank you both for your support, for sharing your stories, for keeping us going and for allowing us to see that this long dark tunnel is worth it in the end! I think I speak for many people when I say that you both have been an inspiration for so many of us and we appreciate you (especially all of those cute pictures and video you keep posting!)!
Pray for good accreditation news this week! Wouldn't that be the BESTEST Thanksgiving ever??
9 comments:
Congratulations. I agree that Adrienne and Melissa have been great at sharing their adoption journies (the good and the bad) and given us all hope in what to expect in the adoption process.
And, I agree that you are always on top of things in the adoption world and I love knowing I can look at your site to get the latest news!
Congratulations! I can attest that your blog (and others) definitely helped in our decision to adopt from Russia, and now during the Great Paper Chase! Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us.
Kar
Congrats and I too agree that Adrienne and Melissa are very, very deserving. Here's to you and hopefully good news this week!!
Yeah!! I happily agree! I always look forward to checking your site for new information and hope every time I check you have some good news to share. And I really enjoy reading your comments, they are always so thoughtful and positive.
I also enjoy Adrienne and Melissa's stories about their little ones. What cutie pies they are!
Ditto here!
Congratulations on your blogger award!!!
Me? Thank you! I love sharing our story with all who want to hear and feel so honored you chose me :) I can't wait to read the next chapter of YOUR story!!
AHEM.....over a week and no new post? Your award and the turkey must have put you into a blog coma. :P
Miss you...can't wait to get home and tell you more about our whole trip. Less than a week now!! I'll be in the office for a bit on Tuesday (4th) and will try and stop by to see you.
L
Hey, thank you!! I've been sorta out of the loop this past week - so I'm just now realizing that you bestowed this award on me! I'm with Adrienne -- I just like talking (or writing?) and I'm glad that our story/experiences have been helpful (or at least entertaining! haha) to others!
Post a Comment