Whoooooo... the check marks are flying in this house!
New money - CHECK (thanks Daddy - you are the best!!)
Long LAN cables and switch - CHECK (way to go IT husband of mine!)
Call credit card companies - CHECK
Make Visa/Passport copies - CHECK
Note to school for Alex telling them we'll be out of town - CHECK
Order int'l cellphone - CHECK
Label pictures in Peanut's photo album - CHECK
Check, check, check!!!
What's left to do???
Pick out shoes
Keith needs to pack
Clean my house
Wash the dogs
Grocery shop for Alex and Grandma
Get car emissions done (whoops - that was supposed to be done in April)
Not too much left!
I want to give a big shout out (I sound like I just called into a radio station, huh?) to all of Keith's customers and friends! He sent an email to his distro list letting everyone know we're heading to Russia and I can't begin to tell you how humbled I was by the responses. So many people that I have never met have been praying for us and thinking about us for the past year. It just makes me speechless. We are so blessed to have the support system we have. For those of you that know and love Keith, don't you worry - there will be GOOD stories about him on here. :-) He's my comic relief! :-)
Night night!
Becky
10 comments:
Woo Hoo - Four days left and your check list is lokking great! I can't believe you'll be meeting your Peanut in just a few more days!! We're thinking of you and praying for you!!
Sounds like you are ready! Hope work goes smoothly the rest of the week. Even though it will be a crazy week next week, hopefully you can enjoy it too. Think about the adventure you are about to embark on. Loved the idea about the disposable cameras...or even an inexpensive digital that you can just take the card out next trip and maybe gift them the camera with a new car.
If Keith is like my husband at all, he'll pack the morning of the trip; maybe the night before if it's an early flight! LOL!
I'm so excited that it's getting so close!!!
Glad things are going well with your preparation! Good job! Best wishes as you continue packing and getting ready to go! You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
So excited to follow along! Good luck with the final days of prep!
I so can't wait for your butt to be on that plan!!! You think you have butterflies now?!?!
Yeah Becky! I'm so excited for you!! I will ask when you get back about the cables and switch stuff. Tons of questions, but they will wait until after your trip! I am thrilled for you!
You seem to be doing fine with your checklist. Only a few more days, in case you weren't checking :) Safe travels!
Wow - 4 more days?!, Well really 3 now!! Sounds like you are definitely ready!! Good luck with the rest of your preparations! So exciting!
Tomorrow you leave!!!! You better post from Russia. Get a good nights rest. Can't wait to hear about Peanut
Post a Comment