Sunday, October 12, 2008

Imagination

Imagination is a great thing. Andrew has a very active imagination and loves to play pretend. He also likes to take the ordinary and turn things around a bit! He makes us laugh all of the time with his silliness.

Below are some pictures from this weekend (click on pics to make them larger). I'm happy to say that I have quite a few more to add to the "Embarrass Andrew Later In Life" folder. :-)

Scene 1: As all kids do, Andrew discovered that our shoes are more fun to wear then his. Let's just say that he preferred walking in Dad's shoes.


Scene 2: Ever seen a M1ckey M0use Clubh0use toy like this before? It's the special edition "Callie" toy.



Scene 3: Special Delivery! Keith was cleaning out a few of the 4,569 boxes we have in our garage (AMEN!). A little someone had some fun!



Hope you all had a fabulous fall weekend! :-)
Becky
**edited to take off the last two pics. Only wanted to leave them up for a short while. Never know who's doing what on the internet.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh.!!!! Those pics are priceless. Love them!

Mama Fish said...

Oh my gosh Becky! Super Pull-up man is an awesome picture to tuck away until they turn 18!! LOL!

I must be not be mentally altogether this evening, as I looked at the Disney box and thought, "Man that cat almost looks real...It's called the "Callie" edition? Wow, I'm impressed that Becky knows that, I better get back in touch with today's toys." THEN, I went back and read your post again, and realized it's a real cat... yours to be exact! lol!

Tiger & Kar said...

LOVE, LOVE,LOVE the newest super hero. That provided a much needed laugh. Priceless!

Soooo....any of these photos going in your 1st PPR??!! "-)

Carey and Norman said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing with us. You got some really good shots and I just smiled the entire time I was reading the post.

Callie was cute too.

Carey and Norman said...

I agree that these should definitely go in the PPR. Ha.

Laura S said...

HILARIOUS!!! OMG! He is going to die when you show him those when he is older!! They should keep him in line until he's married. Hehe.

I see you couldn't leave t r us without something for Andrew! Love it! I'm glad he's getting ready to go see the Mouse house next month. That will be so much fun.

Over-Caffeinated said...

Oh Andrew would SO SO SO fit in around here! We have a version of that same super hero here but Connor calls it "Super Baby". hehehe

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Okay, I was going to comment on how cute Callie was in the box, that is until I scrolled down and saw the super hero pics. Thank goodness for digital cameras... can you imagine dropping that roll of film off at Wal-greens? They wouldn't even print photos of my boys in the bath tub if a wash cloth or toy was not in the right place. Ha!

So Alas, I have no proof of our little necked super heros with diaper helmets. (But we do still have a mini-flasher I may be able to catch!)

Thanks for the good chuckle this morning!

Joy said...

Those pictures are priceless.
Joy

Joanna and Eric said...

I seriously can not believe how cute this little guy is!

Susan said...

That last one needs to be in his high school year book. That's a keeper.

Ron and Dinia said...

What a cutie and it's clear that he enjoys a camera. Tell Keith that he has something else in common with Ron - a garage full of boxes! Alec looked so handsome on his big night. Please tell him hello for u!

Troy and Rachel said...

Oh yes - def. the photos to bring out later in life!! I think I have one of Daniel with a pull up on his head too. I wsa mortified and Troy thought it was hysterical. He even bumped his head and Troy called it protection. Men and boys - they are one and the same!

Kevin T. said...

Those pictures are so precious!! He is such a cutie!, you too!!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Awesome pics! Love the strategically placed stars!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I love it!!! The last pictures are my favorite!!! Make sure you hide them so that he can't tear them up....looks like a party at your house!