Here is the day in pictures! I'm too tired (and full) to write about our day, but I'll try to do that later. We went to the Melting Pot for Easter Dinner and it was soooooo yummmmyyy but I'm still super full.
Andrew met the Easter Bunny on Friday. He doesn't like things that are "fuzzy" and umm... the Easter Bunny is pretty fuzzy. :-) One would think that he was just being all cute and posing, but he was really trying to keep his arms and hands away from the fuzzy guy.
Andrew met the Easter Bunny on Friday. He doesn't like things that are "fuzzy" and umm... the Easter Bunny is pretty fuzzy. :-) One would think that he was just being all cute and posing, but he was really trying to keep his arms and hands away from the fuzzy guy.

So, without further adieu, here are pics from our egg dying fun, Andrew's egg hunt and our morning walk which wound up being a mini photo shoot!
DYING EASTER EGGS


... AND EATING THEM!

HUNTING FOR EASTER EGGS

.... AND EATING THEM!

TAKING A WALK BEFORE CHURCH (and a little photo shoot)






13 comments:
Great pics. Loved the ones of Alex and Andrew dying the eggs.
Excellent photos, it looks like you had a wonderful Easter.
I love them! My favorite is the one with Andrew and Alex...that is some great brotherly love right there. I really like how Alex, despite getting ready to go off to college, STILL paints with no shirt on!!
Beautiful pics.
Frame the one of Alex and Andrew - sooooo cute.
Wonderful photos! Hope you had a fun Easter.
I too LOVE the pics!! My faves are Andrew and Alex with the eggs and the last one of Andrew hugging mama!! You should have that one framed!
You look soooo pretty in those pictures and I really like the one of you two smooching! So sweet.
Glad you had a wonderful day!
Very sweet. You have two handsome boys! Great idea to put paper down before dying eggs...wish I would have thought of that one :o)
Happy Easter!
I love the photos too! My favorite is the last one of you and Andrew. That is just the sweetest photo!
What handsome boys -- all three of them! And I LOVE the second to last photo of you and Andrew together! Glad you had a happy Easter!
Your pictures are great! It looks like both boys enjoyed dying the eggs! :) And the picture with the Easter bunny is cute-that was kind of a challenge if he doesn't like fuzzy textures, but he looks like he did great! I hope you all are doing well!
Oh my goodness, I LOVE the one of him kissing you... precious!
Happy Eater (late)! Great photos of you and Andrew!! Looks like someone likes Easter eggs!
Post a Comment