Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Making a list...

... and checking it twice (more like twenty times!)

I was a busy bee tonight! Printed off all of our house pictures for our dossier, dug around until I found pictures of Keith and I together (mid-years resolution: take more pictures together) and again looking for pictures of Keith, Alex and I (ummmm... there was 1 out of 5 years worth of pictures!), organized all of my dossier documents and miscellaneous forms that need to be sent in with the dossier and updated my dossier spreadsheet (yes, I'm a geek) with document expiration dates.

Left on the list:
5 apostilles
Passport pictures
A picture of the back of our house

Am I forgetting anything? Oh yea, money! :-)

It's going to be a crazy busy day tomorrow too! Stopping at the drs office to get the last medical report, heading to the Secretary of State's office for the apostilles, then there is this little thing called work, after that - a quick jaunt home to get a picture of the back of the house while it's daylight and then I'll be dragging the family (kicking and screaming) to get our passport pictures taken.

Tomorrow night everything will hopefully be tied up in a nice, pretty little bow (or fed-ex box) and off to St. Louis it will go on Thursday (Friday is worst case scenario)!

Off to take my neglected puppies for a walk, at 10:45pm none-the-less!
Becky

2 comments:

Laura S said...

You know...I know of a decent local photographer who can take some family photos anytime ;)

MandyJo013078 said...

Becky - You are almost there! I'm sure you'll get everything done and in on time! I'm so happy for you and Keith! That's great that you are almost done with the paperchase ... atleast for a while from what I've read on other's blogs! Good Luck!
Amanda :)