Funny story I think you all might enjoy... it made for a funny Monday morning.
I went to Babys-R-Us this morning and decided to log into my registry. I wanted to change the car seat that I scanned in the store to a different fabric that they sell only online. Imagine my surprise when I see baby bottles, sterilizers, pink sneakers and.... a pump. Yes, one of THOSE pumps.
Apparently, my registry was hijacked! One of my greatest friends calls me this morning and kindly mentions that she checked out my registry (Hi Margaret!). She sounded a bit cautious - like she was seriously worried about the fact that I had registered for pink sneakers. Before she had a chance to tell me why I didn't need a pump, I was able to explain that my registry had been taken over by some sweet lady that was obviously pregnant with a girl!! :-) What a giggle we had!
Well, this week we'll be getting our fingerprints done (again) for our GBI background check for our home study. I also got a call from our agency and they want me to send in my FBI clearances (apostilled) to them to be sent to Russia vs. us carry them over. I also contact UAB this morning to figure out what I need to do to get the ball rolling. Slowly but surely!!
Have a great night!
Becky
7 comments:
That is too funny!!! On a side note, we are on the same paths to our children. Not only are we scheduled to meet our children the same week, We are getting re-fingerprinted today.
That is hilarious! How do you hijack a registry? Too funny. I'm so glad you got to come over this weekend. Mateo is so looking forward to his new Russian playmate. :)
You keep me in stiches, I think you should consider writing a book.
So what car seat did you go with?
Hilarious - what a great laugh Troy and I jus thad reading that post. A pump?!?! Uhhhh, no thanks! Are you going to try again?
Hi Becky! That is hysterical!
Good luck with all of your preparations!
Teresa
That is a great story!! Good luck with the fingerprints!
Hahaha! That is GREAT! Nothing like a hijacked registry to get your attention!
Post a Comment