Why do you think our grandmothers had plastic on their furniture...they weren't crazy...they were really, really smart! :-)
But wouldn't they have had to dust the plastic, anyhow? I guess they could just use a wet cloth or sponge.
I LOVE the plastic idea! Why didn't I think of that sooner? Then I could just bring in a hose and hose everything off. I knew I could count on you! :-)
No WONDER why you are inviting me over on Thursday....Saving all of the dirty work for me, huh?! ;-) Good thing I have great dusting skillzzzz.
You KNOW if I was there I would help you with the dusting.. Why do you have to be so far away!?!? Love you!
I'm pretty sure that "d" word doesn't exist in my vocabulary....
HA! if you wouldnt have waited for years to dust it wouldnt be bad!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why do you think our grandmothers had plastic on their furniture...they weren't crazy...they were really, really smart! :-)
But wouldn't they have had to dust the plastic, anyhow? I guess they could just use a wet cloth or sponge.
I LOVE the plastic idea! Why didn't I think of that sooner? Then I could just bring in a hose and hose everything off. I knew I could count on you! :-)
No WONDER why you are inviting me over on Thursday....Saving all of the dirty work for me, huh?! ;-) Good thing I have great dusting skillzzzz.
You KNOW if I was there I would help you with the dusting.. Why do you have to be so far away!?!? Love you!
I'm pretty sure that "d" word doesn't exist in my vocabulary....
HA! if you wouldnt have waited for years to dust it wouldnt be bad!!!!!
Post a Comment